Kelowna Property For Sale
Make this your source for Okanagan real estate and community information
Meet Tyler Purvis and Dustin Herbison. Let us be your guide to the Kelowna real estate market. Whether you're unsure about your home's value, looking to buy a home, investigating condos in Kelowna, thinking of selling your property or even if you're looking to relocate, let our experience as a Professional REALTOR® make it worry free. The group of professionals we have working alongside us at Kelowna Property For Sale gives you the confidence to know that every detail will be managed and all of your questions answered. Make this your home page for Okanagan real estate.
Buying a home in Kelowna
The process of buying a house or condo in Kelowna can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. There are so many properties out there, how do you choose the right one? How do you know the price is right? The Kelowna Property For Sale website is the resource for homes for sale in Kelowna and all it's surrounding communities. The pages are packed with lots of facts on Kelowna, there is information on all of the local neighbourhoods and of course you can browse the MLS® listings live on the site. You can choose to search by neighbourhood, by price or by a map of the area you are interested in. I am eager to share my knowledge about the local market for all types of homes in the city and in the rural districts. For helpful advice on the home buying process, please check out our articles and buying tools below, and be sure to try out our free mortgage calculators. We have dedicated pages for first time buyers and many articles in our Blog dedicated to help buyers understand the process of buying real estate in Kelowna.
Are you a Kelowna home seller?
Selling a home can be a daunting prospect. There are a number of things to think about, such as whether to use a real estate agent or not, what the listing price should be, and whether to wait until you sell your current home before buying your next one. We understand it can be exhausting for anyone to keep a home "ready to show" for an extended period of time. Even more so when you have little children or a demanding career. There are also contracts to think about, as well as home inspections, open houses, advertising, and more!
Having a real estate professional by your side can make the road ahead much easier, saving you valuable time, and negotiating the best price possible for your home. Why not start contacting us and receive a free home valuation and full market analysis of your neighbourhood. We sincerely value the opportunity to give you a personalized consultation and discuss the ways that KelownaPropertyForSale.com can market your home and sell it at the best price in the right time. We will provide you with the essential steps to preparing your home for sale. Call us today to chat about your options for selling your Kelowna real estate (250) 808 4331
First Time Buyer Assistance - Congratulations! Purchasing a home or even thinking of buying a Kelowna home is an exciting adventure. You will be joining the ranks of hundreds of families who realize that home ownership offers a number of benefits including building equity, saving for the future and establishing a home your family can call their own. Your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage, not a landlord's and over time your home will increase in value and the equity you earn is ultimately yours! I can help with every step of the buying process and explain the forms and documents in clear and easy language. Loyalty is important to me, and I'll always be on your side throughout the entire home buying experience. I'll stand up for your best interests every time, whether it's during the house hunt or at the negotiating table. I understand that there's more to a house than four walls and a roof: It's about finding and making a home, establishing roots in a great community, and planning for your future. SEE OUR MORTGAGE FAQ HERE
“Let us Guide You Home”
The Kelowna Property For Sale Website
The complete resource for Kelowna real estate. You can create a free account at the Kelowna Property For Sale website which guarantees you get access to all of the Kelowna MLS® listings, you can save favourite properties and create searches that will email you updates with properties that match your criteria as soon as they come on the market, saving you time searching. We have a huge mine of articles in our real estate blog covering information from understanding mortgages, market news, tips on selling your home, advice for first time buyers, articles on many aspects of home ownership and investing. We have a business directory which gives you local providers of services to help with you real estate needs.
Thinking of Buying A Home?
- Access to ALL homes listed on the Multiple Listing Service®
- Private Client Service providing automated listings emailed directly to your computer that have been tailored to suit your price range and preferred areas
- Financial Planning Direction
- Access to Mortgage Brokers & Financial Planners
- Simplify Buying Process
- Organizing the entire buying process from your first showing to final contracts
- First Time Buyer Assistance
- Full step by step education and care in the buying process
- Direction for pre-qualifying your financing
- Assistance in analysing properties
- Providing information regarding Home Inspectors, Lawyers, & Notaries.
- Explaining the details of a purchase contract
Kelowna Investment Property
Are you looking to obtain an investment property in Kelowna? With my experience in the property market I can help with the legalities involved in owning an investment property and offer hints and tips for realizing the best short or long term gains on your investment choices. As always, you benefit from my market analysis for each property you are considering purchasing.
Kelowna Real Estate Blog
Why not spend some time on our Real Estate Blog, you will find a massive amount of information to help you in your property and real estate decisions. If you are a first time buyer and want to know all about mortgages, a seasoned real estate investor looking to increase your portfolio or just keeping an eye on the property market in Kelowna and BC feel free to use the resource and check back as the articles update on a regular basis. CLICK HERE to visit our homes and real estate blog.
- The Five C's - Chemistry, Confidence, Competence, Credibility, and Commitment
- I price to sell – That doesn’t mean I list at rock-bottom prices just to get a few eyes on your property. Rather, I employ in-depth competitive market analysis to help me determine the most effective list price for your property for a timely sale at a price your home deserves.
- Private Client Service (PCS) account - automatically providing you with listings emailed directly to you, that suit your set criteria including price and area's of choice.
- All homes listed on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS) are available - Kelowna Property For Sale Website for you to use
- I guide and advise along the way – Whether you have a question or concern about the sale of your home, or if I have a suggestion or two about how to make the selling process more streamlined, the lines of communication are always open. The real estate transaction can be complicated - I will guide you through the whole process so that everything is explained to you in black and white.
- Being part of a Team - Its not just me, I have a full team of professionals at my office who are there to ensure your deal goes through with no problems. I employ professional designers and a professional photographer to make sure your listing get the exposure it warrants. I work with a legal and administrative team to make sure all the i's are dotted..
- I am a great listener - It all starts with listening, I ensure ongoing, clear communication with my clients so we can determine what’s most important. We are committed to deliver value by offering impeccable seller services through a customer service approach that isn't all talk.
Real Experience. Real Results. Real Estate with Kelowna Property For Sale
I delight in helping people succeed in this market, and when clients come out of the transaction excited about their next move, I'm just as satisfied as they are.
So please, have a look around, and contact me with any questions you might have about the Kelowna real estate market or my services. No question is too mundane - I want to help!
Real estate quote - ““The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.” – Jay Baer
Image provided by pngtree.com